Hello hello~ This is the promised review on the amazing EnCara BB cream! I've been feeling especially lazy this month of August!
Price: P999/P499 discounts are frequent But I got this from the Ms. Aila's giveaway
Availabilty: Ms. Aila's FB page
Content: 50 mL
- Highly moisturizing. It prevents dry skin, making it soft and smooth.
- Whitens skin. It contains whitening agent to lighten skin.
- Conceals unwanted facial areas. It acts as concealer for dark spots, under eye circles, baggage, etc.
- Make-up Foundation. It acts as a foundation by preparing the skin for makeup and creating a flawless finish.
- Sun Protection (SPF 20)
- Pearl Extract, Ginseng Extract
- Ideal for dry or oily skin
- Anti-aging and moisturizing effect
- Sweat and water resistant
I like the minimalist black packaging! :3
I've been getting breakouts lately! :( But they've improved since I took this picture :)
The blemishes have disappeared! Yay for good coverage!
The cream is kinda watery, unlike other BB creams I've tried which are a bit thicker in consistency. I like that it's very lightweight, it feels like you're wearing nothing at all :3. But just because it feels like nothing, doesn't mean it covers like nothing. The coverage is very good. Buildable too! I like the fact that it's yellow toned unlike other BB creams, since I am more yellow toned, and Filipinos in general are yellow toned, it can cater to their skin. This has only one shade but it has demonstrated it's versatility in other skin tones since Ms. Aila uses this in every makeup job she does.
I'm not much into it's whitening effect, since I'm pale enough in my opinion, I don't want to look like a ghost by looking any fairer. This thing can be a concealer and foundation in one! Yes yes yes! Now your makeup routine time can be cut! I also find that it doesn't make me oily and it lasts all day! But you'll need to touch up with the occasional pressed powder though.
Doesn't make me oily
Whitening for those who wanna be fairer
No new breakouts after use
Stays on all day
A bit pricey if you don't buy it on discount but it's worth it
Overall I love this BB cream, I've been using it almost daily and sometimes I don't need concealer. I definitely recommend this. But since I still have some BB creams coming my way, it'll be a while until I repurchase.