Pages

Tuesday, July 24

Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream (for combination skin) Review

Hey lovelies! I'm here with a review of my current moisturizer. The Nature Republic Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream for Combo type skin.



Price: P500+ at local stores
Availabilty: Online, local stores
Description:
Gel type cream hydrates and refreshes skin with a blend of Sapporo water and seaweed extract. The smart formula clarifies and revitalizes the T-zone, while moisturizing the U-zone at the same time, to effectively balance skins oil and water levels. Quick absorbing formula helps to maintain skins soft and supple feel. Spatula included to prevent product contamination. Best for combination skin types. By Nature Republic. Super aqua max aqua moisturizing cream contains rich minerals from deep sea water.30 kinds of pure maritime plants, delivering immediate hydrated purification.It works on the silicone gel network system, to create a tin protective film that prevents environmental damage.The natural moisturizing factors provide continuous hydration to your combination skin.How to Use:At the last stage of your daily skincare routine.Use a spatula to apply a small amount to your face and neck then massage gently.

Apparently it's made of a lot of water from different places in the world. O_O

Ok, so I lost the spatula, but it's alright because I didn't like it anyway, I would still end up using my fingers.




This was the Moisturizer Blind test winner on Korea's popular beauty show "Get it Beauty" and I  can see why, it's so nice on the skin, this is a gem! It's creamy and instantly locks in moisture, it makes your skin so replenished and feel so smooth. I have also read many reviews about it on the net saying that they could really appreciate this in winter time but it there's no winter here. The scent is subtle but it smelled a bit like my male classmate's cologne. I noticed that performed better than my other moisturizers like the Etude House moistfull lotion and the aloe gel. 

PROS:

Lightweight consistency
Great humectant ability
Affordable
Skin feels awesome after application

CONS:

None none none

God, I wanna stock up on this so badly, I recommend this 100%. They also have the Oily skin and Dry skin Variants :D


17 comments:

  1. wow the result is better than moistfull aloe? *___* it's so tempting <3 maybe i'll buy this after my moistfull aloe runs out..

    thanks for sharing ^^
    mind to visit my blog as well? :)
    http://xiaoveeworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll give this moisturizer a try. Thank you for this review~ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you'll love it as much as I did! :3

      Delete
  3. oh I think I'll give the dry skin variant a try

    ReplyDelete
  4. My skin is super sensitive and prone to breakouts when I try new products but this looks promising and "safe". Will give this one a shot. Thank you:)

    http://beautythursday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I get this at Watsons Cebu?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that it is currently only available at the Nature Republic Stores in SM North, SM Fairview and Festival Mall for now. But they do have a multiply store you can order from. www.naturerepublic.multiply.com

      Delete
  6. I am 36 with combination skin that occasionally breaks out, so I was looking for something that moisturizes without adding a bunch of extra oil. My wife (who is SO beautiful and also has combination skin) recommended the Lady Soma Renew Serum that she uses. This really works! My skin is feeling and looking better. I am so satisfied that I have recommended it to family and friends, something I rarely do. My wife always gets mistaken for someone who is at least 10 years younger than she really is. I imagine that is due to her taking good care of her skin and good genetics, but I must say that I think the hyaluronic acid in the Lady Soma Renew Serum helps to keep her (and me) moisturized and to keep the fine lines at bay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. h I think I'll give the dry skin variant a try..

    Aquajet

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll give this moisturizer a try. Thank you for this review..

    Aquabot

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the post ! totally love the Korean fashion and makeup, especially because I live in Korea
    I’ve been blogging about beauty and food of Korea here, please drop by ^.^
    www.cunggie.com
    oh and my friends always ask me where to get stuff and now there’s finally a website !
    www.mootta.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've ordered the dry skin variant because I have dry, sensitive skin, and can hardly wait for it to arrive along with the Watery Essence, toner and emulsion. I'm hoping that none of these contain alcohol as this can irritate my skin. I'm currently testing Innisfree's Green Tea line and so far it seems okay. But, the Green Tea Serum and Skin (toner) both contain alcohol high on the list so I'm worried that although I am layering all of the products including the cream and the Green Tea Oil, that this ultimately will irritate my skin. I am presently using the Nature Republic Forest Garden Chamomile Cleansing Oil and it's great. Have you tried any of the other Super Aqua Max products that go with the cream? Do you know if they contain alcohol? Thank you for your review! Ada

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahh! they have different variants for this one?? seems interesting! nice review!

    http://winniewrites.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. www.honestskin.com

    Shopping mall for Korean cosmetics. 30% Sale in March!!!

    Nature Republic, Hera, Ohui, Su:m 37, Skinfood, Missha, Innisfree, Dr. Jart, Holika Holika, IOPE, 3 Concept Eyes ( 3CE ), Etude House, Its Skin, TONYMOLY, Thefaceshop, Laneige, IOPE, Sulwhasoo, WHOO, Regen, Ryeo Shampoo, and a lot more

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...