Pages

Sunday, June 3

Belo Essentials Face Sunblock SPF 40 PA +++

It's always summer in the Philippines! So a good sunscreen is always in need, today I'm doin a review on a local brand Belo, made by Dr. Vicki Belo, a very well known plastic surgeon and dermatologist here in the Philippines, anyway she also has a line of skin care products from toners to cleansers and lotions. But I personally like her sunscreens, read on to know more!
Price: P299.00 ($6.90)
Content: 50 mL
Availability: Watsons, Philippine drugstores and beauty counters


Unblended

Blended
I like it because it contains SPF 40 PA +++  UVA/UVB which is great for outdoors since the recommended for indoors is already at least SPF 30. It's also very creamy and easily blendable but a bit sticky and oily, I don't know the ingredients because the text on the bottle is so small! What's amazing about it is that it casts no white cast or flashback, considering that it has a high SPF content. I also use this as a makeup base now since I love it so much =)

PROS:
Good Price
No flashback
No White cast
High SPF
Easy blendablilty

CONS:
A bit oily after blending

Overall I recommend this, so if you can get your hands on this outside Philippines~!
I will repurchase! :3


2 comments:

  1. i will by this product i have an oily skin so this is the perfect product for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. which would you prefer, this one or the kojie san? :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...