Pages

Thursday, May 17

Benefit Erase Paste in Medium Review


Hey beautiful ones! I'm doing a review on the famous Erase paste by Benefit. This is a mini-size version because I got this from the Confessions of a Concealaholic kit and it always comes in the shade Medium, same with the other kits offering Erase Paste. So here we go!
Price: (Comes in a set COAC is P2000) Full size is around P1600 
Availability: Online, Benefit stores
Content: 3g Full sized is 7g




Packaging is glass with a plastic cap, the full sized one is in a purple container with a spatula. As you can see it's a salmon colored concealer which is great for bluish under eye circles, this is very creamy and it raved for its concealing power of the under eye circles. So I've had this for quite a while and it's not as AMAZING as I expected. See the results:


Before
After


So it's an ok concealer, a bit overrated, but maybe I should go for the shade, Light. I like the coverage but I find that it wears off after a few hours even with a finishing powder so BOO. I do like that it instantly brightens my under eye area though. 



PROS:
Brightens the under eye area considerably
Creamy which is good for the under eye area
Easily blendable
Good for bluish dark circles
Medium Coverage

CONS:
PRICEY
Wears off easily even with a finishing/setting powder


So that was my review! Hope you guys have a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...